I am a 20 year old one person creative team, devising new original musical theatre (book, music and lyrics).
I have 6 feature length musicals written to date, which are:
- ‘8 - A Steampunk Opera’ (a 20’s mafia story with a steampunk twist, blending musical theatre and opera)
- ‘Eternally Yours’ (an anime-esque whodunnit with a J-Rock score)
- ‘Colours’ (A tragic Celtic love story between a mythical last princess of Ireland and a colonial English Captain)
- ‘Fallen’ (A musical biopic about 17th Century scientist Robert Hooke and his fatal clash with Isaac Newton, who plagiarised all Hooke’s ideas on gravity and then erased him from history.)
- 'Bound' (A musical biopic about Dr James Barry, an impoverished Irish woman in the 1800s who disguised herself as a man to become a surgeon in the English military, rising to the second highest rank without ever being discovered.)
- '12 Days' (A Christmas musical with a dark twist set in London, following a jaded hitman with only 12 days to live and how his paths cross with a fallen guardian angel.)
I have recorded professional concept albums for both ‘8’ and ‘Eternally Yours’ at London recording studios, and organised remote concept albums during lockdown for 'Fallen' and 'Bound'.
‘8’ also had a sold out premier last summer at the Other Palace Theatre in conjunction with the 2019 Tete A Tete Opera Festival. The show then had a sold out run at the 2019 Asylum Steampunk Festival (largest of its kind in the world!) This production was directed and produced by myself.